Sunday, September 21, 2014

#xdxm

#xdxm


Green tinged avatars appeared on Twitter, Face...
Green tinged avatars appeared on Twitter, Facebook and FriendFeed. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

















On Twitter, it's a hashtag I created....(2014)

Ah yes...

But it's NOT Prince Xdxm...

Then, how about.... the game?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/38688244

Wow.

Hey!

Use #xdxm whenever you tweet, or Facebook - and lets see how far this goes, yo?

Here are a few random things I picked up, yo?

LOL #xdxm
ROTFLMFAO  #xdxm
#xdxm LMFAO (learn this before the one above)

Enough of the show.... funny - I was trying to type sjit.

Still can't type it proper.

Damn!  #xdxm

Now you know what to do.

Open the internet.
Open twitter.
Type some random sjit and  #xdxm.
Click send.

Legend  #xdxm

Way to go bro (now don't be sensitive... my New Zealand bro's have it all over you. #chillthefuckout)

#xdxm

I have no idea what I am saying.







No comments: