Monday, November 10, 2008

You know, you really do have some good things going for you, whether....

you believe it or not.

Take me for instance.

I have never thought of myself as someone that others might want to hear what I have to say.

I have always, and I mean always, cowered in the back and tried to take the lowest profile.

In the last couple of days, I have put myself out there, and have had such great responses!

I just can't believe it!

For example:

  • I am twittering with Robert Scoble who is in China no less (well, not without some problems)

  • I am well on the way to becoming a "Compatriot" (a greyhair "consultant")

  • I have an opportunity to become a "Geek on Call"

all because I put my "virtual" voice out there, contacted people, told them about myself.

People - you can do whatever the hell you put your mind to - truly - just get yourself out there.

Sign up for all the social media accounts you can find. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, FriendFeed...

Post your thoughts - interact with others.

You will not believe the contacts you will make.

And the best thing of all, there are others who think like you do! There truly are!

You are not an island - reach out to everyone else.

You'll be surprised (and pleased) where your online journey takes you.

Do it now - reach out with your virtual voice.

There are many who want to hear what you have to say.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: